Factor Trucking


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Our same day factor trucking funding policy gets cash out to you within 12-24 hours. You have the cash when you need it, which will help keep your business moving.
freight-bill-factoring-companies locations

sitemap

Factor trucking accounts with us includes complete credit management services. We fully research new clients and, equally important, routinely check the credit ratings of your existing customers. As a part of the process you will also receive accounting, transactional details, aging reports and financial management reports which can be incorporated into your own sales tracking, account history and in-depth analysis.

Our experienced account managers are seasoned professionals, each with an average of 11 years in the industry (well above the industry norm of 2 years). And unlike the others, you have one dedicated person and his or her assistant who handle your account. You donąt have to start over with a new person each time you call. Our personalized service sets us apart from other factoring companies -- we always go the extra mile to make sure your financial needs are met.

We offer cash advance rates of up to 97% -- exceeding factor trucking industry norms by 20%. The typical maximum in the factoring industry is 70-80%. We can offer these great rates because of our unique and flexible combination of bank and private financing.

Please contact us today and our seasoned invoice factoring professionals
will help you get the cash you need today.
- Call us at 1-800-986-1859


invoice factoring company
and
account receivable factoring
and
accounts receivable financing
Factor Trucking Basics

The concept behind factor trucking is very simple. Factoring companies provide you with cash for your freight bills. Usually in 24 hours or less. You get immediate funding while the factoring company waits to get paid. With factor trucking, you get immediate money for your slow paying freight bills, which allows you to pay drivers, maintain power units and buy fuel.

Factor trucking is very easy to qualify for and very common in the trucking industry. Most trucking companies can easily qualify since the main requirement is that they do business with good (although slow) paying clients. It allows you to easily do business with clients that pay in 30 to 90 days and eliminates the stress of having to wait to get paid.

How does factor trucking work? It’s simple:
trucking factoring companies
1. You deliver the load and submit copies of the documents to the factoring company
2. The factor trucking company advances you about 90% of the freight bill in 24 hours (the remaining 10% is used to cover billing disputes). You get money almost immediately
3. Once the factor trucking company is paid by the client, the remaining 10% (less a small fee) is rebated to you

invoice factoring
freight factoring
account receivable factoring

There is an alternative way of financing your trucking business growth. Financing that is easy to qualify for, quick to set up and very cost effective. Not only that, it’s trucking financing that grows with your business. And most of the time, you won’t get it from your local bank. This form of financing is called factor trucking  and you can get it from a factor trucking company.
freight factoring
truck factoring
freight factoring company
freight bill factoring

A better option is to factor your freight bills. Factor trucking company can provide you with money to pay for repairs, fuel and drivers. And as opposed to bank financing, factor trucking  is easy to qualify for and simple to use